Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Black Keys to release Live DVD November 18















Produced and directed by Lance Bangs (R.E.M.’s Road Movie), the disc will include 17 live songs; original music videos for “Your Touch,” “Just Got To Be,” and “Strange Times;” and behind-the-scenes footage of the making of the band’s most recent album, Attack & Release. The live performance was recorded on April 4, 2008 at a sold-out show at The Crystal Ballroom in Portland, OR.

The Black Keys put on a rockin' show, at least that's what I'm told. Check out this live video "I Got Mine" and download the MP3!

I Got Mine (Live Video)

I Got Mine (Live MP3) (For some reason, the MP3 player isn't playing this song well, so just click the link instead of playing the track within the blog window, thanks!)


Also, the video can be purchased for a special low price here!

THE BLACK KEYS LIVE AT THE CRYSTAL BALLROOM
1. Same Old Thing
2. Girl Is On My Mind
3. Set You Free
4. ThickFreakness
5. Stack Shot Billy
6. Busted
7. You’re The One
8. Remember When (Side B)
9. Your Touch
10. Oceans and Streams
11. Strange Times
12. Psychotic Girl
13. 10 am Automatic
14. No Trust
15. I Got Mine
16. All You Ever Wanted
17. Till I Get My Way


0 comments: