Tuesday, January 13, 2009

M. Ward previews new album, Hold Time

NPR started streaming M. Ward's entire upcoming album, Hold Time, last night at midnight ET!

Of course you should check it out.

Because it's awesome, that's why.

Seriously, though, go listen.

You can also still hear Andrew Bird's upcoming Noble Beast, and NPR will have Animal Collective's latest there next week (though chances are you've heard it already). So make sure you check back here or there often to get the latest.

Lastly, check out M. Ward's video for the song "Hold Time."


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a very good album. You can read my review of it here:
http://www.snobsmusic.net/2009/01/m-ward-hold-time-album-review.html

Bird's is solid too.

brookebaby said...

I forgive you for the matchbox twenty, and appreciate that you sympathize with the snobbery. I'm sure you win when it comes to all things musical- your blog makes me feel weak and ashamed, and I mean that in the best way possible.