Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Super Furry Animals - Dark Days/Light Years

For the last week or so, I've been listening to Dark Days/Light Years, the latest from Welsh pop group Super Furry Animals. It's a fantastic album from a band that I admit I know little about - so I'm going to direct you to In Review Online, where you can read a review by Jordan Cronk, who's consensus I very much agree with. Here's his bottom line:

"Dark Day/Light Years, Super Furry Animals consistently strong ninth record, plays not only as an infectious return to form, but also as reiteration that our restlessly creative Welsh heroes are amongst the greatest of modern pop bands."

Read the rest of the review over at In Review, and check out the band's MySpace to hear the entire album for a most bizarre, yet strangely compelling listening experience!

0 comments: